• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2023 Edition

I actually think he looks pretty good, but he can’t just show up for half the season, and he has to look good when the season isn’t already functionally over for his team. So as cute as it is to score 3 goals in a game the other team forfeited, he’s still got a lot to prove, including whether he can play a complete game, and not just pot some goals.
Still waiting for Matthews, Tavares, Marner, Riley and the rest of the team except Nylander to “show up” for the playoffs.

But back to my original point, you’re an idiot. Ducharme was killing these players with his stupid “system” that nobody understood.

He had no confidence.

Bergevin really fucked this team up by getting Ducharme. That guy will never coach in the league again.

Team was fucked for a decade but DD was required to stop the crap and move forward with a new regime , roster changes , and a new philosophy without bowing to the french

Exactly what was needed to purge everything

You mean the kid with 77 career games played hasn't proven it all and ready for the HHOF?

I think you ask a lot.
I’m not asking for anything. Just pointing out the obvious, that we need to see more of him in different circumstances (i.e., not garbage time) to see what he really is. Because he was looking very bust-ish in the first half.

Still waiting for Matthews, Tavares, Marner, Riley and the rest of the team except Nylander to “show up” for the playoffs.

But back to my original point, you’re an idiot. Ducharme was killing these players with his stupid “system” that nobody understood.
So are we. Very inconsistent thus far. Which is the real McCoy?

And I’m doubling down on your original point here - you are. It’s more than a little lame to blame a coach’s system for a guy scoring 1 goal in 40 games or whatever.

So are we.

And I’m doubling down on your original point here - you are. It’s more than a little lame to blame a coach’s system for a guy scoring 1 goal in 40 games or whatever.
I can't take you seriously on this so troll elsewhere

Actually - and hear me out now - you are.
The two aren't mutually exclusive. Difference is that I've embraced who I am. You I think wouldn't have the balls to be like this in person. Ask those that know me here, I have the balls to say it.

And yes, I'm an idiot. How can you be a fan of the NHL and think you're not?

The two aren't mutually exclusive. Difference is that I've embraced who I am. You I think wouldn't have the balls to be like this in person. Ask those that know me here, I have the balls to say it.

And yes, I'm an idiot. How can you be a fan of the NHL and think you're not?
Haha. I’m the realest real deal realster you’d ever meet. I tell it exactly how it is. And the funny thing is that I don’t think I’m saying anything controversial here. My position is completely reasonable and I even said I like him!! Haha, so maybe you’re right, I might not say something nice about him outside the internets.

Haha. I’m the realest real deal realster you’d ever meet. I tell it exactly how it is. And the funny thing is that I don’t think I’m saying anything controversial here. My position is completely reasonable and I even said I like him!! Haha, so maybe you’re right, I might not say something nice about him outside the internets.
We'd probably get along then in person. That kinda disturbs me. Time to smoke.

Straight shooters >

Back