• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2023 Edition

Now take Volc. There’s a guy who’s afraid of speaking up. Thank goodness for emojis and the passive aggressive statements they allow one to make.
Ever think he does it passive aggressively because he knows it irks you even if ever so slightly?

AcceptableSpitefulArcherfish-size_restricted.gif

The reason for it. If he was a Habs fan, I’d get it. Ten of them just lashed out in the past couple of pages. Never known what his issue is though.

Its a miracle!!

Man, just so lucky for the Panthers that the exact moment that Ekblad is healthy enough to play is when the salary cap isn't a thing anymore. A total coincidence though, I'm sure. After all, no NHL team or reputable doctor would do something as dastardly as keeping a healthy player on LTIR so that they have extra cap room to use at the trade deadline. Just doesn't happen in the NHL!!

They used some to get a draft pick as the 3rd party in a trade and of course the capspace let them carry a full roster with extra skaters but they didn't actually use his ltir space to upgrade the roster.

Their full healthy roster fits under the cap, even with a couple extra skaters.

https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/nhl/carolina-hurricanes/article260958272.html

Canes coach Rod Brind’Amour said Andersen “touched” the ice and Andersen later agreed that a “twirl” about the ice might be the best description.

“I’m progressing a little bit in terms of some of the movements I’m trying to do,” Andersen said Sunday in an interview with members of the Carolina chapter of the Professional Hockey Writers Association. “I’m not really close to what I’d like to be out there yet. But another day in the books and I’m trying to get better and get back.”

I’ll be ready just in time for game 3 or 4 if we’re up in the series, but otherwise probably out till the second round.

Back