• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Seriously though, Dallas had one legitimate chance in the final 2 periods and didn't generate dick for pressure.

People love Calgary so much. We'll see. I think it's simply they have to root for the non Toronto Canadian team and they are better than the Oilers.

Calgary is actually good though and have a decent shot at making the WCF. They're boring as fuck, but good. Sutter hockey.

For all of the Stars warts, they're actually quite good defensively. Even against the Leafs, they were great I thought. Leafs outshot them to shit but nothing much in terms of high danger chances. If they had any offensive pop at all they'd be a bit more scary, although that boring gay ass style often works in the playoffs. Hopefully not though.

So if your day all of a sudden opened up at 10:30 would you

1) tidy the garage as its been on your list for months?

2) binge watch something?

3) grab the clubs and hit the course on a Wednesday afternoon? Its a nice 27 degrees out.

For all of the Stars warts, they're actually quite good defensively. Even against the Leafs, they were great I thought. Leafs outshot them to shit but nothing much in terms of high danger chances. If they had any offensive pop at all they'd be a bit more scary, although that boring gay ass style often works in the playoffs. Hopefully not though.
Yup. They’re not bad at all. It’ll be interesting to see how the rest of that series goes. Calgary is good but overrated. Dallas isn’t great but underrated.

3) grab the clubs and hit the course on a Wednesday afternoon? Its a nice 27 degrees out.
Hit the pool would be my call.

1. You’ll feel so good after.

Doubling down... Man if they go down 2 zip that trade looks like a disaster. They are clearly feeling the pressure to play him after trading the asset for him. Better hope it works.

1 and reward with 3 in a perfect world.

2 in a 'weed is legal and the store 1km from my house has a loyalty program where I can buy a pre-roll for $1 once per day' world.

Doubling down... Man if they go down 2 zip that trade looks like a disaster. They are clearly feeling the pressure to play him after trading the asset for him. Better hope it works.

These late season goalie trades are yuge gambles that I generally want no part of unless your starter is injured and out.

Back