• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

This colour guy is fucked...he has to avoid him. He's sitting in his crease. Just cause you have the puck doesn't mean you get to run the goalie out of his crease because you're "taking it to the net"
that is gary galley
habs always get him

just not a bright human

So if your day all of a sudden opened up at 10:30 would you

1) tidy the garage as its been on your list for months?

2) binge watch something?

3) grab the clubs and hit the course on a Wednesday afternoon? Its a nice 27 degrees out.
obviously

So if your day all of a sudden opened up at 10:30 would you

1) tidy the garage as its been on your list for months?

2) binge watch something?

3) grab the clubs and hit the course on a Wednesday afternoon? Its a nice 27 degrees out.
you forgot option four - manual congestion relief

am I correct in saying that out of all three of our previous permanent coaches, and our one interim coach, none have since been a head coach in the NHL?

Wilson hasn't.
Carlyle hasn't.
Horacek may have?
captain dickface hasn't.

not sure what that says really... but intriguing no less.

am I correct in saying that out of all three of our previous permanent coaches, and our one interim coach, none have since been a head coach in the NHL?

Wilson hasn't.
Carlyle hasn't.
Horacek may have?
captain dickface hasn't.

not sure what that says really... but intriguing no less.

Carlyle got hired as a head coach again in Anaheim after his stop here.

But yeah, the rest haven’t worked again as coaches in the NHL in any capacity since leaving Toronto.

Babs lost in the first round in Sask Jr B or something.

And Ron Wilson coached the US World Juniors team one time after crawling out of the hole he’d been hiding in for years after getting fired by the Leafs.

That was the tournament where he said this prior to their semi-final game against the Russians (which Team USA lost):

Back