• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

what if lou hires babs now.

God, I didn’t even think of that. It’s totally what Lou’s going to do, isn’t it?

Either that or Quenneville. If there’s any GM who wouldn’t give two shits about the negative press (and who’d think those two had been unfairly persecuted), it’d probably be Lou.

Or it’s also possible Lou wants a coach with less stature who he can more easily micromanage and boss around.

As good as Keefe’s been in the regular season, they may feel they need to make a move if we die quick yet again. I probably put it at 70% that Keefe would get axed. He better find two wins in his bag of tricks pronto.
Keefe shouldn't be blamed if the big boys get outclassed again in these final 3 games. A lot will depend on how they lose.

As for Trotz... This is a guy that loves his gudpros. He'd probably have babooshka as a top 4 D. I think he's better suited for maximizing shitty teams with lesser talent. But maybe he helps harden the pussies on the Leafs. Idk.

Keefe shouldn't be blamed if the big boys get outclassed again in these final 3 games. A lot will depend on how they lose.

As for Trotz... This is a guy that loves his gudpros. He'd probably have babooshka as a top 4 D. I think he's better suited for maximizing shitty teams with lesser talent. But maybe he helps harden the pussies on the Leafs. Idk.
But something will have to change. And I doubt Dubie wants to do much with his roster because it should win godammit! Either that or Willy goes. I wonder if Carolina gets knocked out whether they’d do Willy for Svech.

Man, how often do NHL assistant GM’s get singled out and straight-up fired while the GM and the rest of the front office stay in place?

Seems like the only time one of them gets a pink slip is when it’s part of a wider front-office purge.

Melnyk must have been Pierre’s only supporter in the Sens organization. And the people who actually had to work with him jumped at the first chance to get rid of him.

pierre-mcguire-corn-dog.gif

Let's see how a much shittier coach does with that terrible roster. I guess Trotz gets fired because he made the team horribly overachieve for 3 years.
But that’s what Trotz does, props up bad franchises. Next stop Arizona? Or Seattle?

God, I didn’t even think of that. It’s totally what Lou’s going to do, isn’t it?

Either that or Quenneville. If there’s any GM who wouldn’t give two shits about the negative press (and who’d think those two had been unfairly persecuted), it’d probably be Lou.

Or it’s also possible Lou wants a coach with less stature who he can more easily micromanage and boss around.
Panthers are missing Q bigly right now. Yuge.

i am shocked that his plan to draft everybody at the world juniors based off what they look like without a shirt has failed

Back