• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

wouldn't your hate for all Boston area teams and the city's Irish potato-loving roots trump everything else in this series?

wouldn't your hate for all Boston area teams and the city's Irish potato-loving roots trump everything else in this series?

You'd think so but Boston is underhyped underdogs and Fred is anti-leafs overhyped so the fake injury Fred storyline is much more satisfying.

2-1 Hurricanes over the Bruins (early 2nd period)

Serious question: who's going to win this series, and who would you rather play?

I was just wondering about this to myself.

Carolina’s probably the better team, but then Bergeron/Marchand do still have some magic left, they’d have the refs on their side and there’s always a good chance at least one of your players will get injured by one of their cheap shots.

On the emotional side of things, losing to this Boston core for the fourth straight series would be excruciating. But so would losing to Fat Fred’s new team (especially if he returns from his boo boo and plays well).

So, TL/DR: I honestly don’t know. So I just hope the series goes seven games.

Back