• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

You guys are the ones out of touch

All the cool influencers on the Tok have adopted my irreverence

Also, I only have one pair of sandals, Birkenstocks, that I mostly wear when I can’t summon up the effort to put on real shoes

Something clean.
I've lately become obsessed with Nike SB's. I bought a few cool ones in the last few months.

One I bought weeks ago but haven't worn yet because they were a bit tight and I can't figure out what color pants they go with. But I like them too much to return them, so I figure worst case, I wear them with shorts when it warms up. I'll find a pic.

I've lately become obsessed with Nike SB's. I bought a few cool ones in the last few months.

One I bought weeks ago but haven't worn yet because they were a bit tight and I can't figure out what color pants they go with. But I like them too much to return them, so I figure worst case, I wear them with shorts when it warms up. I'll find a pic.

the SB dunks?

Wow. I think this disqualifies you from dispensing any sartorial advice. Just return the shoe and circle back when you’re ready.

Those look like the Cortez uppers on a gum rubber sole. Nice looking kicks.
Exactly. This was the search term: Nike Cortez BRSB Navy/Gum.

But when I try them with dark jeans, it looks too matchy. When I try them with light jeans, the contrast is too much.

With all shorts, they're great.

Back