• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

My kids instantly take their socks off when they come home from school. Dirty little bastards pissing all over the washroom floor then you track that shit into my house. Fuck no

I got mine strictly for running and performance at street hockey, but I don’t feel they’re very good at all for that. Maybe for light jogging. But not sprinting and stopping and turning on a dime. The first pair was especially terrible. I don’t even know the style names.
Gotta use knappers. Terrible shoes but protect your toes / feet.

Wait... They don't wear shoes at school?

Indoor shoes only there (outdoor left in the boot rack room) but often times kids dont and run around in socks. A lot of switching from indoor to outdoor for recess so half of the time they leave them off running around inside.

Nobody has questioned the pissing all over the floor part yet. Stepping in their own piss and walking around. Maybe newspaper all the floors?

Not to mention, his precise use of the word Bastards which implies he doesn’t know the kids’ biological father(s)

This board has generously tackled thorny problems before, albeit in dedicated OT threads.

Back