• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

I might have to give those a try if I see them anywhere. I've never felt anything close to what the Hokas feel like. I also haven't tried on a lot of options though.
I’m sorta shocked to hear this. Last year at this time, a client gave me a Hoka gift certificate, so I ordered two pairs for street hockey and wore out the first pair and onto the second pair recently. I read all this stuff about what a great performance shoe they are blah blah blah. But they kinda suck. They don’t feel great and I think they perform worse. Back to Nike once I wear out this second pair.

I'm always bothered by TV and movies were the assholes don't take their shoes off when entering a house.

for the same reason nobody on tv/movies says goodbye on telephones -- they just hang up

screen time is to valuable for such niceties

I'm always bothered by TV and movies were the assholes don't take their shoes off when entering a house.
I have to say, in LA it’s common. And I don’t feel right telling people to take their shoes off at my place, as much as I don’t like it.

There’s no carpet in LA anymore, so I think that’s mainly the reason why people feel like they should have shoes on when walking on floors. But I come home and immediately take them off.

I also think that strong 5 game play-in against the Leafs helped his reputation. LA really gave him too much $ and gave-up too much for him.

He's had other noteworthy streaks like the entire first half of last year.

#1 centres are so rare, that any promise of landing one will entice great attention and resources

for the same reason nobody on tv/movies says goodbye on telephones -- they just hang up

I never say good-bye on the phone. See you later or talk to you later, something like that.

Good-bye just seems to final to me.

The Nike Zoom X are also up there for comfort, these are whats on my feet in PR

KIOMAJMPSJCETNFGCEELW6QBEE.png

Go HABS!

Very true. That always irks me, but then I’m like, hmm, it does seem more efficient and confident, maybe I should try it. Just make a final statement and click.

There’s this one agent I know who always just hangs up during group calls. Like he’s just gone and you don’t even know when he left. Everyone’s just like, ….Jim? He’s the head of an agency, but each time it happens, I question how he got there.

I think it's climate dependent. Dirty roads/sidewalks from years of salt, sand etc. so here it's basically mandatory to remove your shoes.

In Australia it's optional and no one cares. I have to bite my tongue when my wife's family comes to visit in the summer and everyone is lounging around our house in their shoes.

Reactions: CH1
There’s this one agent I know who always just hangs up during group calls. Like he’s just gone and you don’t even know when he left. Everyone’s just like, ….Jim? He’s the head of an agency, but each time it happens, I question how he got there.

that's just rude....but if you're the top dawg you can get away with it. Probably is a dick in other facets of life.

that's just rude....but if you're the top dawg you can get away with it. Probably is a dick in other facets of life.
Oh he’s a yeller, seen him berate his employees hard in front of others or on calls. One time particularly terrible while I was on a call and he was interrogating this one about where he was, why he’s doing what he does, lecturing him, probably like 10 minutes straight. I was dying to get off that call, it was so bad. And then later I found out that the guy’s father is kinda big in the industry and I was double shocked he fucking tore him apart like that.

Back