• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Hold up, I'm no foot expert despite what most here think, but I was always under the impression that crocs were bad for your feet/posture

I dunno....all my chef pals swear by them and since they spend all their work days on their feet, I lent their endorsement some credence

My podiatrist recommended new balance and *crocs in the house* for my plantar fasciitis.

I just lost a bunch of weight instead and that did the trick. Shoes in the house was just something I couldn't get comfortable with.
I also have plantar fascitis. Orthodics fixed that right up and can transfer from shoe to shoe expanding the selections available.

Plantar F seems like an expensive hobby with all those special socks, soles and shoes to buy

I know LA is playing well so it's not mentioned much, but what a bust Dubois has been. They got fleeced. They guy's multiple trade requests have created hype that isn't deserved.

I dunno....all my chef pals swear by them and since they spend all their work days on their feet, I lent their endorsement some credence

This is where I came across the recommendation originally, from guys I knew who were still working kitchen full time. Life savers.

Reactions: CH1
They're ugly. The shoes I mean. Dunno if your pals are.

They are, though for anyone who wants to wear them outdoors, there are Kanes that look a bit better

images

I know LA is playing well so it's not mentioned much, but what a bust Dubois has been. They got fleeced. They guy's multiple trade requests have created hype that isn't deserved.

where you get drafted feeds into the hype

Philip Danault gave them much more bang for the buck

where you get drafted feeds into the hype

Philip Danault gave them much more bang for the buck
I also think that strong 5 game play-in against the Leafs helped his reputation. LA really gave him too much $ and gave-up too much for him.

Back