• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

They are to never, ever leave the house but yeah I'm done with beating the shit out of my bare feet on hardwood all day.

my feet were ok but I was done wearing out my socks prematurely, so Birkies were a worthwhile investment

You're still mad about my suggesting your girlfriend should tell you what to do more often eh?

Fair, I deserve this. I'm not wrong, but I still deserve this.
People have issues with women directing traffic in the boudoir? Shit I find it easier on the energy level. Have at it.

You're still mad about my suggesting your girlfriend should tell you what to do more often eh?

Fair, I deserve this. I'm not wrong, but I still deserve this.

nah...I moved on from that

I just like the idea of you of entering Mexico with well organized, colour coded containers dividing your music and kicks by genre

Hold up, I'm no foot expert despite what most here think, but I was always under the impression that crocs were bad for your feet/posture

Socks are for dress shoes. Period.

I no longer recognize "dress shoes" as a category. I'm a Cole Haan whore because most of their shoes are a fusion of leather dressiness and rubber sneaker soul comfort.

Screen Shot 2023-12-22 at 10.15.39 AM.png

Back