• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Hey...your toes are fine man...they're fine.

tumblr_p01ncvjCkB1vi6eg2o1_400.gif
How do you like them apples?

Is there a sandals equivalent site?

no...but I think we found our next business venture.

Just need to sign a future big name for branding purposes...we can start small and sign Lane Hutson to the endorsement roster

said every hoarder everywhere

Sure, but nah. 15-20 pairs of kicks that all fit in 2 behind the door shoe organizers, 2 boxes of curated hip hop vinyl (and one box of classic soul) and a dozen vintage primes that have zero professional application but I just like the characteristics of when I shoot for fun.

Nice and tight. I've known for a few years that Mexico was the plan and I had no intention of renting a fucking container to ship my shit down.

Reactions: CH1
no...but I think we found our next business venture.

Just need to sign a future big name for branding purposes...we can start small and sign Lane Hutson to the endorsement roster
Slick Willy could pull them off in February

Reactions: CH1
Years of bare feet on hardwood and tile have changed my stance on house shoes.

I bought my first pair of Crocs last year and they are a game changer. I get it now

I have extended family that wear their outdoor shoes in the house, and when you go over they tell you to leave your shoes on and it makes me want to barf. So we meet in neutral locations.

I have extended family that wear their outdoor shoes in the house, and when you go over they tell you to leave your shoes on and it makes me want to barf. So we meet in neutral locations.

they would have no friends in Japan

Back