• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Hey i was just showing all the haters how naturally good looking Swift was without any makeup or work, my dear serial killer.

And I definitely wasn't posting pics of 9yr olds like you are.
Sorry, you probably posted a pic of her at 14, and I exaggerated it by posting a picture of her at 9.

Shame on me.

Counterpoint: You really struggle when people take the piss and you're anywhere remotely close to the receiving end, and it's kind of a terrible look when it's entirely self inflicted over, as I pointed out, use of a historically loaded term to describe your preference in females especially when your preference is a little master racey (which is entirely cool, just sayin)
I struggle with people building a bullshit reputation for me based on their own misunderstandings and idiocy.

I'm always along for the ride on jokes where I'm on the receiving end. Sorry if I eventually stop laughing along with repeated claims of racism and sexism, and comparisons to Hitler. I guess I just don't find those ones funny.

Clean tho
I mean, coming from a guy who literally was posting underage pics and calling her hot, and whose antisemitic takes are the stuff of legend here.

You're busy trying to build a case for racism over my preference for California blondes over other women.

You know, you could've just quoted me and I would've explained I wasn't actually mocking those teams for signing their young stars long term? Instead of a snarky reply a few hours later comparing me to LoF?

Jack Burton loves Buffalo, that was his big call this year.
I didn't even realize you had made that point, just that it comes up a lot.

And of course every player/team/situation is different, but it doesn't seem crazy to want to lock up a guy like Cozens coming off a year where he scored 31-37-68 in 81 GP, even if it's a slight overpay.

My main point is that sometimes it's the player/agent driving the bus, and we have signed guys to shorter RFA deals ourselves for this reason.

I mean, coming from a guy who literally was posting underage pics and calling her hot, and whose antisemitic takes are the stuff of legend here.

You're busy trying to build a case for racism over my preference for California blondes over other women.

Your lashing out is always funny.

Everyone knows i wasn't posting pics of young girls to ogle.

But everyone knows your take on Clean vs Unclean, because you keep defending it.

But go with the young girls pics that's really working for you.

I struggle with people building a bullshit reputation for me based on their own misunderstandings and idiocy.

To be fair, the misunderstanding is entirely self inflicted, as I've politely pointed out like 6 times now over the last few months.

If you referred to your preference as "refreshing/not refreshing", this would have never gained traction. You stubbornly cling to a use of language with obvious racist history and then cry foul when we take the piss over it. Then rinse and repeat, clean/unclean the next time the conversation comes up again.

To be fair, the misunderstanding is entirely self inflicted, as I've politely pointed out like 6 times now over the last few months.

If you referred to your preference as "refreshing/not refreshing", this would have never gained traction. You stubbornly cling to a use of language with obvious racist history and then cry foul when we take the piss over it. Then rinse and repeat, clean/unclean the next time the conversation comes up again.
Yes, I stubbornly cling to it when everyone else keeps harping on it and I've said repeatedly to use whatever other word you want - bright, refreshing, colorful.

It's me that's insisting on the term clean. Sure.

Everyone knows i wasn't posting pics of young girls to ogle.

not-sure.gif

Back