• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

I really want to know how he studied how clean a woman is. Double blind controlled studies? How many women has he casually sniffed over the years? And what does his notebook look like? As usual with lof there are more questions than answers. And this is why he is a hall of famer at forumice.

The sheer bullheaded stupidity of this crowd stuns me from time to time, but I know it's because you all want to impress each other with your best effort at mischaracterizing things to get a pat on the back from the next guy.

"Zeke did it too" is maybe the worst defence of all time.
Did it too? He did it period, and I'm reminding him of his literally criminal habits while he's busy talking about a supposed pinch of racism and a dash of sexism.

How about a pound of registered sex offender??

The sheer bullheaded stupidity of this crowd stuns me from time to time, but I know it's because you all want to impress each other with your best effort at mischaracterizing things to get a pat on the back from the next guy.

Counterpoint: You really struggle when people take the piss and you're anywhere remotely close to the receiving end, and it's kind of a terrible look when it's entirely self inflicted over, as I pointed out, use of a historically loaded term to describe your preference in females especially when your preference is a little master racey (which is entirely cool, just sayin)

Hey i was just showing all the haters how naturally good looking Swift was without any makeup or work, my dear serial killer.

And I definitely wasn't posting pics of 9yr olds like you are.

I don't actually think you're hunting clean women to chop up.

200w.gif

Back