• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

As if Tre would trade Domi. He buried Klinger and (for now) Reaves, but those were apparently real injuries according to those who were around them (such as Cola who said Klinger literally couldn't walk). I don't think he'd trade Domi even if he had a 1st lined up for him, unless he was acquiring some equivalent replacement and paying less for it (like a 2nd).

As if Tre would trade Domi. He buried Klinger and (for now) Reaves, but those were apparently real injuries according to those who were around them (such as Cola who said Klinger literally couldn't walk). I don't think he'd trade Domi even if he had a 1st lined up for him, unless he was acquiring some equivalent replacement and paying less for it (like a 2nd).
I do agree that a 2nd is less than a 1st.

I mean if we can add one for a good price that's fine but we should absolutely be targetting the best possible dman, not a c.

Domi led his team in EV scoring as a 3C all the way to the 3rd round last playoffs.

I mean if we can add one for a good price that's fine but we should absolutely be targetting the best possible dman, not a c.

Domi led his team in EV scoring as a 3C all the way to the 3rd round last playoffs.
Yeah, after a weird start, he's provided whatever we could've really expected from him for $3M. It's not an area of need, though Lindholm would be more of a current and long term acquisition, so I'd definitely move out Domi if he was coming in.

But yeah, D all the way. Find another top pair guy, and make it more like Rielly than Muzzin. I want the elite puckmover and skater, not the big lug. You want a big lug, go get Gudas or whoever else for the third pair/7th guy.

Does Keefe understand this?

gotta be fair to keefe here - Kampf is getting significantly less ice time now than he did last year after the ROR trade.

Post-ROR trade:

Season: 12:58ev, 2:11pk
Playoffs: 11:49ev, 2:10pk
This Year: 10:46ev, 2:14pk

Even if he gets a first it'd be a very late round first. Only a contender is going to purchase.

Playoffs EV TOI:

Matthews 19:36
Marner 18:43
Bunting 13:45 / Knies 12:24

Tavares 15:21
Nylander 16:59
Jarnkrok 12:28

O'Reilly 15:56
Acciari 13:30
Kerfoot 12:54

Kampf 11:49
Lafferty 10:24