• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Most things aren’t so black and white.

I loved cheering for him … while recognising that’s he’s not the most even keeled dude out there. One of the great Habs.

Not gonna hate him because he didn’t get along with a B level coach

Hope he does well with the Isles.
He's my kinda dude. Volatile.

Hell people used to watch in anticipation of him losing it.

I remember loving it when Billy Smith went apeshit too.

I mean, the night he quit on the Habs is one of my fave moments in NHL dramatic history.

Had nothing to do with him being a Hab. It was just such a boss move to do what he did - and then go and be a champ again on the Avs.

I mean, the night he quit on the Habs is one of my fave moments in NHL dramatic history.

Had nothing to do with him being a Hab. It was just such a boss move to do what he did - and then go and be a champ again on the Avs.
Exactly. I respect people that do it their way.

What a finish, including a post by the Isles in the dying seconds.

Montreal collects another two points in their tank effort.

You'd think he'd be a Leafs fan growing up? I guarantee it.

So fuck him.
If he lived in London he probably got lots of Red Wings games on cable. I used to work woth a guy who was from Leamington and he was a hard core Wings fan/Leafs hater.

And don't forget Toronto-born George Strombolopoulos, one of the biggest Habs fans out there.

God, it’s kind of adorable how fond you Hab fans have gotten for your deadline fodder reclamation project.

31 points in 47 games is actually a 54-point pace, so claiming he’s scoring at a ~60 point pace is some pretty optimistic rourounding-up.
What's 34 in 48?

GWG too.

Speaking of point paces, Kucherov with 80 points in 47 games. Fuckin guy.

And we get excited about Matthews. That dude is on another planet.

Back