• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

The fact you were willing to believe that i regularily ordered onion rings, discarded of the only tangible ingredient in them, and ate onion ring batter....makes me want to rethink my life choices and what i share on this board.
I didn't question it for a second, yeah you're fucked. And if you confirmed it, the fat jokes would have been flying off. I typically don't engage in those but you can only tempt me so much

The fact you were willing to believe that i regularily ordered onion rings, discarded of the only tangible ingredient in them, and ate onion ring batter....makes me want to rethink my life choices and what i share on this board.
I like the sound of this

Onions...are the one food i simply cant like, my whole life, and i try again every 10 years. I even remove the onion out of onion rings.
Butt cancer incidents are lower in regions of the world that consume more onions. I don’t really like onions but I reallllly don’t want butt cancer. So I eat ‘em.

Butt cancer incidents are lower in regions of the world that consume more onions. I don’t really like onions but I reallllly don’t want butt cancer. So I eat ‘em.

This belongs in the health thread

Back