• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

I will agree that sweet pot fries are overrated, kinda mushy, people only like them cause they come with chipotle mayo i think.

Lattice fries are the saggy tits.

was talking about this the other day with some people... what do we think happens to the NHLers once they have been charged and released on bail?

are they going to be suspended indefinitely? administrative leave? let them keep playing?

would be interested to see what kinda leeway the NHL's domestic violence policy gives them when players have been criminally charged with sexual assault. but it absolutely would not shock me to see the players return to their teams once they're out on bail.

was talking about this the other day with some people... what do we think happens to the NHLers once they have been charged and released on bail?

are they going to be suspended indefinitely? administrative leave? let them keep playing?

would be interested to see what kinda leeway the NHL's domestic violence policy gives them when players have been criminally charged with sexual assault. but it absolutely would not shock me to see the players return to their teams once they're out on bail.
I could see them still getting paid but won't they have issues crossing the border? Can't bail terms be set to not leave the country?

I could see them still getting paid but won't they have issues crossing the border? Can't bail terms be set to not leave the country?
was reading somewhere that none of them were expected to be asked to surrender their passports... but yeah would depend upon their bail terms. I don't see why they would be prohibited from leaving the country, but who knows.

Leaving is the easy part. It's getting the U.S. to let them in.

There is no way teams are going to let them play though. Contracts have been terminated under the morality clause for much less. Mike Richards and Evander Kane come to mind.

I don't think the NHL is too concerned about any of these guys, enough that they'd voluntarily take the PR beating. I do think they'll play hockey again - but likely overseas.

I can remember the exact sweet potato fries I'm remembering here, but for the life of me I can't remember where I had them. So frustrating. It'll come to me.

Back