• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

excellent!

I will try the overnight dry next time

Believe it or not, I’m tempted to refrain from adding any cheese or porky goodness.

Instead I will top the finished product with a nice smoked salmon and something creamy

Might I be able to interest you in hearing a story about my lord and holy saviour, Dill Aioli?

But yeah, I don't blame you for skipping the add ons, I use to add stuff to my potato pancakes (kolbassa and onion like a good Ukie mosly) but go raw these days.

The key to this recipe is to remove as much of the potatoey badness as possible.
Great news - there is no such thing as potatoey badness.

I recently have made Sweetgreen here my new go to, and the salad I get comes with sweet potato on it, mixed in with the olive oil, lime, and salt dressing I add. Delish.

Reactions: CH1
disgusting hipster chips.

acceptable potato.
Sexy miss v predates contemporary use of hipster by 20 years:

“The recipe originated with Vickie and Bill Kerr, at their potato farm in New Lowell, Ontario.[1] The chips saw their debut at the 14th annual Alliston Potato Festival in 1987, gained quick popularity amongst festival attendees and completely sold out.”

Back