• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Fermented cabbage isn't for everyone. I can only fuck with sauerkraut in very specific situations.
See now I love my sour cabbage and pickled cabbage. I just never liked Kimchi and I've been told I've tried some good stuff. OK then. Something about it I can't place.

Fermented cabbage isn't for everyone. I can only fuck with sauerkraut in very specific situations.

a little goes a long way...I use it sparingly on hot dogs (which is 2x/year treat these days)

use a little kimchi when I make steak sandwiches (like yesterday for lunch)

korean food in general is the tits.

korean-braised-potatoes-gamja-jorim-17.png

Next FI meet up should be at the Alliston Potato Festival. Still going strong all these years later. https://allistonpotatofest.com/

Some of the features have changed, from Fire Fighter famous Friday night dance to Monte Carlo night to the Poker Tournament; demolition derbies to mud bogs to motorcycle stunts shows; to family focus events such as the baby show, Junior and Senior Ambassador Competitions, to a local showcase of talent, to potato peeling competitions all with the underlining message of bringing our community together and celebrate our agricultural roots and the strength of the potato.

do you hear that zeke??

STRENGTH OF THE POTATO

Back