• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

McLeod lawyer sent out a statement saying his client will plead not guilty

McLeod lawyer sent out a statement saying his client will plead not guilty
McLeod never denied involvement like Hart, Foote, Dube... Just that he was cooperating with the investigation. Formenton never said anything.

Mostly just for public consumption I guess.

I'm curious about those 3 players in the room during the incident who are not being charged, it sounds like they're all cooperating.

I need a good rosti recipe per favor

- Yukon gold ftw, threads the needle between firm enough to hold texture but not too starchy to get crispy under reasonable temps
- Boil your potato whole, don't cut into chunks. Cool them completely in the fridge. Overnight is better, uncovered even better still. You don't need to do anything else to dry the potato. biggest side of the grater.
- Duck fat is, as usual, king but the stealth contender is ghee.
- For flavour and toppings, I tend to stick to "insert cubed cured pork product here" and a bit....seriously only a bit (because this shit is rich enough unto itself) of cheese that is melty but not prone to getting oily (cheddar, I'm looking at you). Gruyere is the preference, I've done emmental and it was nice, etc. Go lean with the pork though (I did guanciale once and it was obviously beautiful, but this is already heavy) If you want to keep to some semblance of tradition, a sunny side egg with crispy edges on top and away you go.

excellent!

I will try the overnight dry next time

Believe it or not, I’m tempted to refrain from adding any cheese or porky goodness.

Instead I will top the finished product with a nice smoked salmon and something creamy

excellent!

I will try the overnight dry next time

Believe it or not, I’m tempted to refrain from adding any cheese or porky goodness.

Instead I will top the finished product with a nice smoked salmon and something creamy
I approve of these choices.

Back