• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Nick Robertson for Jake Allen

treliving.jpg

More than the 2 first round picks we have got for the ticking time bomb known as Sean Monahan? I think the Habs made out like bandits.

As for the Jets, let's see if Monahan manages not to get a season-ending injury between now and April.

It was only 1 first rounder (the other one was from a different trade).
After what shitty lindholm got after being garbage without tkachuk and Johnny hockey I had high expectations. First was the minimum.

We all know it is dumb though. That wasn't the point. The point was GMs overvalue shit.

The jets have better nerdies than the nucks. And really the jets should be going all in. They backed themselves into a corner.
There were no other viable centers left, Jets panicked and caved to the ask which was always rumored a first this year.

So a little bit of money and medical and the Habs conjured up 2 first rounders for nothing really. Nice to see this level of competence.

There were no other viable centers left, Jets panicked and caved to the ask which was always rumored a first this year.

So a little bit of money and medical and the Habs conjured up 2 first rounders for nothing really. Nice to see this level of competence.
Two main things made monahan value increase. No centres and low cap hit.

Leafs should sell and then use the picks as currency to go gunslinging in the summer. Find the next Durzi for a 2nd rounder deal.

I'm only like 75% joking.

jets are one of the few good teams one dimensional Monahan can help

Thank Jeebus for Shoveldayoff. I was definitely worried Pizza boy might be the dummy that’d cough up a 1st for Monahan.

we're not out of the woods yet but yeah that's one use of our 1st that would have made us throw a fit. Totally not the type of centre we need, but I was a little worried due to flames familiarity

Back