• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Or in a top 6 role paying with 4th liners.

Gallagher, Evans on the wing, Ylonen etc...

Plus Lyuzychin or whatever is a hack, If he was any good he'd make 10x the money with an NHL team.
Exactly , these individual metrics on bad teams have to be taken with a grain of salt

I prefer team stats like Vancouver`s run this year led by an unsustainable PDO and too many career years at the same time

Bettman’s infinite patience with the Coyotes is made even more confusing by the fact that their owner is crooked Trump-esque sleazebag that lies constantly, has far less money than he claims and makes it a standard business practice to not pay his bills and screw over his suppliers & business partners.

That’s how they ended up getting kicked out of their old arena in the first place. The owners of that arena ended up figuring through hard experience that it made more financial sense for the building to become a white elephant with no tenant than to continue doing business with the Coyotes.

That really says something, but Bettman sure as hell ain’t listening.

Exactly , these individual metrics on bad teams have to be taken with a grain of salt

I prefer team stats like Vancouver`s run this year led by an unsustainable PDO and too many career years at the same time

You guys know he was dogshit on a good team and that's why they paid you a 1st rounder to take him for nothing, right?

The metrics on him aren't lying, and I'd like to remind you again that he didn't hatch into existence in a Habs jersey 18 months ago. He's been in the league for a fucking decade. He's a known known.

You guys know he was dogshit on a good team and that's why they paid you a 1st rounder to take him for nothing, right?

The metrics on him aren't lying, and I'd like to remind you again that he didn't hatch into existence in a Habs jersey 18 months ago. He's been in the league for a fucking decade. He's a known known.
We got a first to take his contract off Calgary`s hands nothing more

Their cap nuts were squeezed and Habs pounced taking on an injury prone player

All I am saying is playing with trash doesnt help and what he did years ago is meaningless to me , Habs got the right deal .

Benoit Pouliot was a darling metrics machine for years but he was nothing special

Back