• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

guess this playoff is Bert/Dummi's real audition to get re-signed. at least by this management. Kampf/Krok's cash could help pay for some of that.

I know Lil Tie has some numbers at evens, but he’s so fucking dumb and really shit in our zone. Has that scary Galch playoff vibe of likely sending two guys in alone in OT. I don’t know that I’d dump him if the price is right, but I’d definitely be looking for other guys.

Frankly, same lineup last night, I’d much rather have Robertson in for him.

They should add a man made lake to that render.

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — Scottsdale Mayor David Ortega is telling the Arizona Coyotes that the team is not welcome to bring their proposed arena to the northern edge of Scottsdale.

The NHL team is eying a 95-acre parcel of state-owned land near Scottsdale Road and Loop 101 that sits within the Phoenix city limits. The minimum sale price for the land has been estimated to be $68.5 million.

In an editorial released Monday, Ortega said the proposed arena is not "feasible" and should stay far away from Scottsdale because the mayor will not support the endeavor.

"As it stands today, the fantasy hockey project must move west, away from Scottsdale," Ortega wrote.

The mayor highlights how there's no infrastructure west of Scottsdale Road in this area so he's demanding that any infrastructure must be pulled from Phoenix because Scottsdale has no available water assets to spare.

To be clear, it's not up to that dude, the development would be within Phoenix city limits, but the city infrastructure for it doesn't exist at the moment and would need to be built (additional time + cost). Scottsdale appears to be against it because they see this causing traffic and other issues in Scottsdale without them seeing any benefits from it.

Back