• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

This back in 27/28 is ridiculous. They'll get to start fresh with an expansion draft. While SLC gets to keep all those yotes and dead contracts? Wtf is that
And for over a billion? I say eff that.

If I'm him I keep the few players that I want and then the rest become ufas for any team to pick up and you can only sign one

Yeah, the current plan guarantees that they spend at least 3 more years in an OHL-sized arena.

Or they could move to SLC and start seeking 18K tickets per game immediately.
with no guarantee currently that they ever actually move out of said OHL-sized arena

Are they though?

I have a nephew in SLC. I don't know what they are, neither does he, company moved him there

72% white. Which isn't Nebraska white, but it's not that far off. Of cities over over 1 million population, it's the whitest.

Also, it's not the "non hispanic white" demographic trick either. Remove "hispanic white" and it's 65%. Phoenix is 66% white, but remove hispanic whites and it's 46%.

Salt Lake City is the whitest major city in America.

72% white. Which isn't Nebraska white, but it's not that far off. Of cities over over 1 million population, it's the whitest.

Also, it's not the "non hispanic white" demographic trick either. Remove "hispanic white" and it's 65%. Phoenix is 66% white, but remove hispanic whites and it's 46%.

Salt Lake City is the whitest major city in America.
Mormons need to knock on more doors of ghetos.

Back