• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Should of hired Mindz as GM when they had the chance — now the lure of Mexico is too strong

Nah, I made a massive life mistake when I didn't get my dad to buy my a professional hockey league to run in my 20's. Hard to come back from that kind of career misstep. The leafs are better off with someone who had that kind of vision.

Nah, I made a massive life mistake when I didn't get my dad to buy my a professional hockey league to run in my 20's. Hard to come back from that kind of career misstep. The leafs are better off with someone who had that kind of vision.

I hear ya. I could have spent a bit more time choosing my parents. (no offense Mom and Dad)

also I don't know if I've disclosed this yet but LOF you'll be thrilled to know I live a very short walk from a Harveys. but it's about 100-200 m further away than the McDonald's so I never actually make it to Harveys. I guess occasionally I walk to doggos past it.

also I don't know if I've disclosed this yet but LOF you'll be thrilled to know I live a very short walk from a Harveys. but it's about 100-200 m further away than the McDonald's so I never actually make it to Harveys. I guess occasionally I walk to doggos past it.
To be honest, when I had it in June, it was really good, but not the off the charts amazing that it used to be.

I blame the bread change.

First time in the history of the world they Harvey’s has been referred to as “off the charts amazing”.

U just equated a grilled chicken sandwich to Auston Matthews 69 Goal season.

Back