• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Now we’re openly rooting for injuries, eh? I guess Trump’s influence extends beyond politics.

PS Bennett was ruled out for the game
Bennett has made his bed and it does not upset me to watch him lay in it. Cirelli I don't care about though

Now we’re openly rooting for injuries, eh? I guess Trump’s influence extends beyond politics.

PS Bennett was ruled out for the game

Spare us the pearl-clutching.

When the player in question is a dirty piece of shit that deliberately gave our rookie a head injury in the playoffs last year, I see nothing wrong with celebrating when he gets hurt in turn.

When the player in question is a dirty piece of shit that deliberately gave our rookie a head injury in the playoffs last year, I see nothing wrong with celebrating when he gets hurt in turn.
Hahahah

Jets & Canucks both lose.

A good night for hockey!
I've said since the before the playoffs started that all the Canadian teams are frauds.

The Leafs we already know about. We have an 8 year sample size. Frauds.

The Canucks' best players are undersized pussies who can't handle playoff style hockey. Last night they couldn't even muster 20 shots on goal against what is, on paper, a thoroughly overmatched Preds team. Frauds.

The Jets have a sample size almost as large as the Leafs. For all the hype about the "White Out", the stats prove that the Jets lose far more home playoff games than they win. Hellebuyck in the playoffs is Hellebad. As bad as it was for the Leafs to lose to the Habs in 2021, the Jets lost to them in 4 straight one-sided games. Frauds.

The Oilers don't have reliable goaltending and they can't always rely on their big guns to score 6 or 7 goals every night. Sooner or later they'll play a team with good goaltending and defense and they'll get rinsed because Skinner can't keep the puck out of his net. Frauds.

Off the top of my head I can rattle off at least 3 or 4 US teams that will contend for the Cup; 3 or 4 teams that would absolutely annihilate any of the Canadian teams in this year's playoffs.

Yeah, because your team wasn't man enough to take care of him last year you root for a real team to deal with him. Gotcha.

This is borderline personality disorder level stuff. JFC get a life...imagine hanging out all day on some random NHL club forum trying to ruin some folks day. Fucking depressing shit that would have me looking for therapy referrals.

It’s a sick Habs fan thing. Frenemy is the same. I’m like, why are you spending all this time thinking and typing trash talk about the Leafs? Why am I not spending a minute doing the same with the Habs? It’s so weird.

This is borderline personality disorder level stuff. JFC get a life...imagine hanging out all day on some random NHL club forum trying to ruin some folks day. Fucking depressing shit that would have me looking for therapy referrals.

“Hab fans” (or fans of any other Canadian team) that care more about hating the Leafs than following their own teams are all really just deeply embittered, self-loathing Leaf fans that try to shield themselves from hurt and disappointment with over-the-top, “thou dost protest too much”-style hatred of the Leafs.

All you can do with this variety of hockey fan is offer them your pity.

Back