• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

They got Fredded so good.

That's the other thing Fred is so good at. Plays just good enough that you figure goaltending isn't your biggest issue, you should address the other things your roster needs, Fred is fine, goalies are assholes, who even knows if someone else is going to be better.

He will shit all over your hopes and dreams the moment there is any pressure. Series close? Shit on your hopes and dreams...down 3-0 or 3-1, no pressure? Stud. Series is close again and you just need a save baby, just one save....shits all over your hopes and dreams.

They got Fredded so good.

That's the other thing Fred is so good at. Plays just good enough that you figure goaltending isn't your biggest issue, you should address the other things your roster needs, Fred is fine, goalies are assholes, who even knows if someone else is going to be better.

He will shit all over your hopes and dreams the moment there is any pressure. Series close? Shit on your hopes and dreams...down 3-0 or 3-1, no pressure? Stud. Series is close again and you just need a save baby, just one save....shits all over your hopes and dreams.
this is the most real you have ever been.

I know this board already seems to have decided RBA = Keefe so maybe I'm on an island here but my perception is that the Canes usually get more than the sum of their parts. Open to listening to a statistical case though.

They have one top 30 forward, one top 20 defender but they fucking dominate the regular season every year. That's coaching and structure at work there imo.

Team RBA here all day.

RBA and Berube are similar in that they're good motivators and not really x and o guys. Players probably love rba more so I'll say him.
Not to mention it really doesn't sound like rba has any intention on leaving Carolina outside of maybe talking to other teams as a posturing strategy. So Berube it is.

And nah bruins ain't fairing Monty. But he'd be my top choice.

He is also the king of making 3-4 unbelieveable stops surrounded by the fucking floating muffin from the hash, so at the end of the day you could be convinced he played well overall

Rangers are horsehit special teams bullshit and trouba is an epic piece of shit.

Avs got so fucking lucky with Mack instantly breaking out after signing a shitty deal and aomewhow geting Makar. And of coirse they raped us for kadri.

Fuck em.
Tyler Seguin is on the Stars though.

I guess it's go Boston, eh Zeke

Not to mention it really doesn't sound like rba has any intention on leaving Carolina outside of maybe talking to other teams as a posturing strategy.

Everyone has a price

wwe-ted-dibiase.gif

I have zero hate for any of the remaining teams. Come to think of it I can't say I hate any team like I did when the Sens were super elite. I was 50% WeHave during that era.

I guess Florida winning would be funny because of the juggernaut thing. But meh. No real preference.

I have zero hate for any of the remaining teams. Come to think of it I can't say I hate any team like I did when the Sens were super elite. I was 50% WeHave during that era.

I guess Florida winning would be funny because of the juggernaut thing. But meh. No real preference.
You are not WeHave at all.

You are loved

Back