• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Freddy is the best. The absolute king of giving up a dogshit goal when the team is cruising and in control. Turns comfortable 2 goal leads into scrambly, nervous 1 goal leads like no other I've ever seen.

That's his super power. The actual losing goals are never the muffins. It's the goal that makes the 3-1 lead a 3-2 lead and gets the team on it's heel that's the muffin.

Freddy is the best. The absolute king of giving up a dogshit goal when the team is cruising and in control. Turns comfortable 2 goal leads into scrambly, nervous 1 goal leads like no other I've ever seen.

That's his super power. The actual losing goals are never the muffins. It's the goal that makes the 3-1 lead a 3-2 lead and gets the team on it's heel that's the muffin.
The muffin is the antipasto to the pain.

Good stuff. Bang on.

RBA and Berube are similar in that they're good motivators and not really x and o guys. Players probably love rba more so I'll say him.

Back