• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Everyone has a price

wwe-ted-dibiase.gif
I think this man defrauded a bunch of people with a fake Christian phone app.

I know his son is off to jail for fraud

Anyway lotta chatter about massive change coming in Carolina. Outside of the ufa d, anyone interesting? Do they want proven leader and winner Tavares with some retention?

Do they want to fire the nerd and hire Treliving? Anything?

I loved those guys. Do we know what happened to them?

Sportsline just kinda ended and I never saw them again. So they went to local Vancouver tv and did they last long?
Sports Page in Vancouver was on from 1977 to 2001. It's legendary. I don't recall how long Hebsy and Tatti were on because I was only in Toronto sporadically in its heyday.

what the fuck is with you guys and the avs.

they get an expansion team and get Sakic/Forsberg prime.

then the next generation they fall ass backwards into Mack/Makar on cheap lifetime deals.

fuck the avs.

Avs are cool and always fun to watch.

Also they had a 20 year stretch where they didn't win anything, so it's not like they transitioned straight from Sakic and Forsberg to Mack and Makar, the way that Pittsburgh got to seamlessly go from Lemieux to Crosby.

Avs are cool and always fun to watch.

Also they had a 20 year stretch where they didn't win anything, so it's not like they transitioned straight from Sakic and Forsberg to Mack and Makar, the way that Pittsburgh got to seamlessly go from Lemieux to Crosby.

seamlessly? the pens were shit for years and on the verge of literally losing their team before they got crosby.

seamlessly? the pens were shit for years and on the verge of literally losing their team before they got crosby.
They went straight from generational talent to generational talent (with overlap actually), and Crosby won soon afterwards.

the corpse of Mario making a 25gm cameo in crosby;s rookie year after being out of the league 5yrs is not "generational talent to generational talent".

You're mixing up the chronology. Mario was gone from 1997 to 2001. He played from 2001 to 2006.

in 2003, he had 91 points in 67 games.

In 2005, he still had 22 points in 26 games. He was at the end of the line, but still playing. And then Crosby took over.

Reactions: CH1
It's not hate, but I really need Edmonton to lose this series.

I can't have Hyman win a cup like Kadri, or have McDavid enjoy any real success there before his contract runs out.

They got Fredded so good.

That's the other thing Fred is so good at. Plays just good enough that you figure goaltending isn't your biggest issue, you should address the other things your roster needs, Fred is fine, goalies are assholes, who even knows if someone else is going to be better.

He will shit all over your hopes and dreams the moment there is any pressure. Series close? Shit on your hopes and dreams...down 3-0 or 3-1, no pressure? Stud. Series is close again and you just need a save baby, just one save....shits all over your hopes and dreams.

So, he's the John Tavares of goaltending?

Back