• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Tulsky has interviewed for GM jobs in multiple offseasons and Waddell also was free to shop his services before signing his current deal which is now expiring. This is standard procedure for the Canes, which apparently LeBrun and crew are not going to bother noting this time because it gets in the way of the narrative.

Last edited:
Some interesting trade suggestions here regarding goalies this board has talked about recently (Markstrom, Ullmark, Saros). Also sounds like a Marner version will be a separate article because there were so many suggestions.

Thanks to everyone who submitted questions to our latest “who says no?” reader mailbag. In less than a day, I received more than 500 proposals and pitches.

It felt as if almost half of the pitches involved possible trade destinations for the Toronto Maple Leafs’ Mitch Marner, enough to ponder all the different places where Marner could end up in a separate story. That’ll be Part 2, publishing next week.

tough offseason for the Canes

UFA

Guentzel
Teravainen
Noesen
Martinook

Skjei
Pesce
Chatfield

and all those guys due healthy raises i think. except maybe Teravainen.

RFA

Jarvis
Necas
Drury

Also due big raises. Very big raises for the first 2.

It's a little weird. Carolina is notoriously cheap, so maybe it's a tactic to get him to stay on and pay him less

Back