• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

full
Just watched that again.

Andlauer probably won’t be as cheap or incompetent, but it’s still an undesirable location.

I assume Tkatchuk is trying to force a trade.

No doubt that JT can be traded — I just think the frequently cited “real money” angle isn’t what makes the deal happen.

This is an extreme example of that though. 10 millie is 10 millie. That's a significant portion of the budget for almost any team in the league.

This is an extreme example of that though. 10 millie is 10 millie. That's a significant portion of the budget for almost any team in the league.

Can’t see how the actual cash money owed isn’t a big part of the equation. That’s in large part why moving Marleau was so costly. He was something in the neighbourhood of $5-6M actual dollars that Carolina had to buy out for us.

I love all the Coen brother's movies but that one has to be their best.
I like Oh Brother where art though too. I bust a gut at that crap.

My daughter watched the Big Lebowski for the first time this past weekend. I had the surround sound on, cinema view, popcorn, snacks, made her put her phone away....

This shits serious

I like Oh Brother where art though too. I bust a gut at that crap.

My daughter watched the Big Lebowski for the first time this past weekend. I had the surround sound on, cinema view, popcorn, snacks, made her put her phone away....

This shits serious

Yeah, Oh Brother is up there for sure.

I always get a kick out of Tom Hanks in The Ladykillers.

Oh, Burn After Reading is another good one too.

Shit, they're all better than most anything else. About the only one I never really got into is Barton Fink.

Back