• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

If they don’t win this year and lose Drai, it’s over for their core. They’ll never be able to sign or acquire an equivalent talent like him, and they have nothing remotely close in the pipeline. It would just be sad McD till he goes UFA and comes home.

Drai coming off a pretty team-friendly deal too. Probably at least $12m on his next deal with full term.

Probably at least $12m on his next deal with full term.

Keep going.

Auston's deal is 15.87% of the cap. Mack's is 15.27, Connor's 1st deal was 16.67

Leon is going to want to be in that group, 100% and Edmonton has no fucking choice.

Think more along the lines of 13.3x8 and that's if there is no Edmonton tax.

Out of all the genuine superstars in their franchise history, has any single one of them ever opted to stay in Edmonton much past their 30th birthday?

Their best players (Hyman/Kane/Ekholm) and all of their forward depth north of 30's. Lots of miles there.

Congrats to Jonas on the Florida call. East champs 2 years in a row. Sounds like they are actually a very good team.

This series wasn't particularly close. Nice run for the rangers but you ain't winning a cup when the only elite part of your lineup is your goalie. Doesn't work.

Congrats to Jonas on the Florida call. East champs 2 years in a row. Sounds like they are actually a very good team.

This series wasn't particularly close. Nice run for the rangers but you ain't winning a cup when the only elite part of your lineup is your goalie. Doesn't work.
Youve been my ride or die on all my calls for the last year or so, you deserve much of the credit.

Strongly dislike the Panthers, but they’re the best remaining hope for preventing an OilChange Cup win, so I’m glad to see them move on.

Back