• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

They need to update his software. Molson Canadian and Coors Light hasn't been what a definitely totally normal 27 year old drinks since like 1998.
It actually still is. It isn't until 35 plus you start drinking real beer or scotch

That is kind of crazy.

So was the game still blacked out for them though since it was a local broadcast? Was there any feed that wasn't pirated available?

It was on nationally on the widely available Sportsnet but I cut the cable cord ages ago

I don't get it. They're nice and all but just go to a Florida beach. Puhlenty of topless sun bathers.

Or wait for it, get a gf with nice knockers. You'd be amazed how make single 40 somethings feel that clock ticking.

Then there's Vegas.

Or you can just lack confidence and leave more for guys that don't lack.

She should capitalize on her fame. The excitement will go away. She's not identified yet.

Since she hasn’t come forward already, she’s probably just a normal person with a normal-ass job and/or family who got carried away in the heat of the moment and didn’t realize the internet and hockey/sports world would fixate on her like the eye of Sauron.

And is now desperately waiting for this to blow over before determined nerd internet detectives doxx her.

Back