• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

the most depressing part of this final for me is that it includes 2 NHL perennial ne'er-do-wells that, like everyone else but an increasingly dwindling few, have vaulted way past the Leafs.

there's no palatable winner here, but I lean towards Florida so we don't have to listen to Spector crowing for all eternity. you think he's bad now, just imagine if they won a Cup.

that Ekholm deadline damn near killed me. It was there for us, right fucking there, and of course we fumblefuck it as usual when a primo defenceman is available. never fails.

The way I see it, McDavid's going to get a Cup sooner or later. And he's so damn good, he deserves it. Since they got this far, may as well get it out of the way so that he and his Oilers teammates may be just slightly less driven or "deserving" if we ever face them in the Final.

#TeamOil

The way I see it, McDavid's going to get a Cup sooner or later. And he's so damn good, he deserves it. Since they got this far, may as well get it out of the way so that he and his Oilers teammates may be just slightly less driven or "deserving" if we ever face them in the Final.

#TeamOil
Nah we here at forumice.com already determined that McDavid isn't actually that good because he's elite on the pp which means he's bad. In other words this will be his only shot.

Nah we here at forumice.com already determined that McDavid isn't actually that good because he's elite on the pp which means he's bad. In other words this will be his only shot.

As we all know from extensive experience, being able to score on the PP in the playoffs is a useless skill worthy only of scorn.

Or the exact opposite of that. I dunno. Whatever.

fair enough, i forgot we hate power play goals. Because they're not real goals, or something.*

* except when the Leafs score them, because reasons

Back