• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Yeah, that strict pork in meatballs take is incendiary shit.

Spaghetti and meatballs with all beef is magnifico. I could eat it all day, but because of that damn discipline, I rarely have pasta.

But you need to be the pig, not eat the pig.

No moisture without the pork. Dry, crumbly unless you add all sorts of shit to it and at that point it's half bread and milk.

No moisture without the pork. Dry, crumbly unless you add all sorts of shit to it and at that point it's half bread and milk.
Nahhhh.

On an unrelated note, on a whim I bought this packet of Australian Licorice bites that are plant based and without high fructose or corn syrup (just reading off the bag as I type), and I'm overdosing on it. It's like regular licorice, but lemony, and it has taken over. Each bite I take, I comfort myself only with the knowledge that I am one bite closer to the end, and then I can't buy it again.

So my favorite for Stammer to land is Detroit. Who you got?

Back to Tampa.

I figure they're in the market for a good #4-5 type defender to anchor a 3rd pair and a high skill winger. They'll look to replace Stamkos with Guentzel if they can but they've only got about 16 million in cap space to sign Moser and a few forwards. Guentzel would be tight tight. Stammer on some sort of 8 yr craziness would be their best bet.

Back to Tampa.

I figure they're in the market for a good #4-5 type defender to anchor a 3rd pair and a high skill winger. They'll look to replace Stamkos with Guentzel if they can but they've only got about 16 million in cap space to sign Moser and a few forwards. Guentzel would be tight tight. Stammer on some sort of 8 yr craziness would be their best bet.
Nah, that bridge looks burned.

Oh, I don't think you burn a 16 yr bridge quite so quickly. If the money can be made to work, he'll go back and the only forward on the market of similar offensive impact is Guentzel

If I'm Stammer, I've won already, so I'm looking for a situation that would provide maximum fun and convenience.

Since he's been in Florida since he was 18, his comfort zone has to be to stay in that area and not uproot, so I think Florida is his top choice. Nothing to not like about that situation.

If that's not a fit, then he'll want to play in a good city with skill forwards. I mean, Leafs of course, but I don't know if the curse and the weather wouldn't scare him off. Pitts with the ancient kid and his friends, but the city and the team are both meh. Rangers maybe. I think he'll want to stay east, so there aren't many good choices.

If he does decide to go west, I can definitely see him in Vegas.

Back to Tampa.

Local news claiming Tampa is after Guentzel. If they can't sign him they'll revisit Stamkos. Don't know how he'll feel about that.

Local news claiming Tampa is after Guentzel. If they can't sign him they'll revisit Stamkos. Don't know how he'll feel about that.

I'm sure they are after him, but Carolina can go 8 yrs. Tampa can go north of 9 on a 7 yr deal, but after Moser's 3-4 million, that's basically their nut and with a similar or worse team returning next year to the one that was just goodish last year.

Back