• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Wes Clark regarding one of the guys they took (I didn't hear who it was about): "he's very physical... Big body.. I think we know what Tre likes so we try to execute with that in mind."

There's some influence there! Though I'm pretty sure it was a throw away 7th rounder. Scouts make the picks but I don't think Tre woulda wanted them taking those midgets that fell, for example. Some influence makes sense.

Last edited:
Here's the same guy's card on Easton Cowan

GRPqO39XwAA-e-e

I'd rather hear what Kevin bacon thinks

Wes Clark regarding one of the guys they took (I didn't hear who it was about): "he's very physical... Big body.. I think we know what Tre likes so we try to execute with that in mind."

There's some influence there! Though I'm pretty sure it was a throw away 7th rounder. Scouts make the picks but I don't think Tre woulda wanted them taking those midgets that fell, for example. Some influence makes sense.
Meh

Coronato, zary and Pelletier are all small and he took them in consecutive first rounds. Also drafted mangiapresto and Phillips, whose actually a midget.

Meh

Coronato, zary and Pelletier are all small and he took them in consecutive first rounds. Also drafted mangiapresto and Phillips, whose actually a midget.
Sure but the influence is there. The head scout confirmed this today. Not saying it's the end of the world but there is likely a reason it looked different than the Dubas drafts. If it's close or tied, the taller dude is the pick.

Yes yes they wanted to keep him. But we’re about to blow our load for a 35 year old dman with injury concerns.

I like the player. But damn he’s close to a fall off.

Back