• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

If anyone ever tries to tell me the Sabres are taking a leap....

parkour

Unless he'd be looking to make some kind of hockey trade by shopping Knies or Robertson or something like that, but I seriously doubt it.

I do kinda like that Pizza Shoes is conservative in his approach and values the good players the way that he should. I just wish he'd be a little bolder in his pickups.

Its concerning. Jackson is doing a great job so far not sure why he doesn't just take over.

Letting some boob like Bowman or Hunter come in will only fuck shit up. I even saw someone mention Benning is being considered for the position

Adams is terrible at his job
Moron probably thinks they are 3rd line gud pro leaderbean tuffery away from being a playoff team.

They have very limited skill and cut bait with one of the dudes who could actually score goals, all be it, only that, and for 9M

The Oilers are going to win the cup next year unfortunately

ehhh....

They had everything but their goaltending go perfect this year. The entire team played 70-80 games, not a single key injury. They fired a coach when they were underperforming like they should have, Zach Hyman has a Rob Brown season at 31 yrs old, Ekholm has a career year at 33, Evander Kane waits until the end of the year to completely wear out his welcome in another city (an issue they've yet to deal with this summer fwiw)

I don't think they're going to be shit but I think a bunch of planets aligned this year that aren't guaranteed to align again.

Back