• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

No doubt but the disappointment is equally higher. I'd rather watch a competitive team as well but I'm fully aware you can't retool in 3 years unless you get first overall in the right year.

I'm also not sold on MSL as coach. A lot of deficiency in their play.

Habs suck but have a few bright spots.

Matheson should be traded for a boatload before he regresses for sure but Suzuki is still young enough and should be a 2c as Caufield should be a 2W. Dach has started slow after missing a year and we lost Laine who is a legitimate talent.

This year they need to move Savard at deadline along with a couple others. Gallagher and Anderson are anchor contracts and should be bought out but they aren't winning anything or close yet so I suppose they're in no hurry.

Habs aren't that good, Habs fans that think they are simply leaning on wishful thinking.

Injuries have also stunted the rebuild greatly so what are you going to do? Whine about it?

Like I said, I'm not lamenting anything until it's actually time to do so.

As opposed to hanging them on regular season? Hmm. 🤔

Can't get disappointed about losing in the playoffs if you never actually make the playoffs eh?

giphy.gif

Anderson at $2MM for free would be semi interesting (mainly as he is a burlington kid) but the habs are not paying the price to have a 2nd team retain on him.

Back