• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

Habs cups in the last decade = 0
Leafs cups in the last decade = 0
That's not fair. Cups aren't the only sign of success. Using Cups to say that the Leafs aren't better than the Habs is just dishonest since Cups are ridiculously difficult to win. I'm sure if you did playoff series wins they'd be way ahead of us.

You know it is fine to admit you were wrong. People won't hold it against.

Eg. "my bad, I thought they remained a middling team after the run instead of killing price / Weber and letting the overated playoff hero walk instead of signing him longterm"

ya ya i know trading a 1st and 2nd and signing a bunch of bad contracts and delaying the rebuild a year was exactly what they should have done and didn't hurt them one bit.

because who really cares how many years the glorious rebuild takes.

ya ya i know trading a 1st and 2nd and signing a bunch of bad contracts and delaying the rebuild a year was exactly what they should have done and didn't hurt them one bit.

The rebuild is going fine. Leafs still have to steadily decline, finally blow it up and go through a long rebuild before getting a sniff of the cup as your core is made of losers.

Appology accepted

Slafkovsky 20
Hutson 20
Guhle 22
Caufield 23
Dach 23
Suzuki 25
Montembault 28

"happy being last! few more years of rebuild and we'll be golden!"

Matthews 19
Marner 19
Nylander 20
Rielly 22
Hyman 24
Kadri 26
Andersen 27

"instant playoffs team"

That's not fair. Cups aren't the only sign of success. Using Cups to say that the Leafs aren't better than the Habs is just dishonest since Cups are ridiculously difficult to win. I'm sure if you did playoff series wins they'd be way ahead of us.
Heh

Now do conference finals

Point is 20 years from now nobody will remember shit, unless one of the teams actually wins.

The shit talk on either side is laughable. 1993, 31 fucking years since a Canadian team won a cup. It's sad people think winning one isn't the point anymore.

Tldr: stfu until you win something. Goes for you too Habs fans.

Back