• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2024-25 Regular Season

What did Reaves do that was so much more egregious that warranted him two playoff games, but Wilson (and his long rapsheet) only got a $5k fine?

Sigh.
He isn't white.

Not sure what else it could be outside of Wilson having some blackmail on Parros

I don't have an issues with Reaves getting suspended or the length. What he did to Graves when he put his knee on him when he was down was chickenshit cowardice. It's worse than what Wilson did to Panarin, but considering the rap sheet...

Who knows, maybe the blowback from the Wilson stuff just made them re-evaluate how they give out discipline.

I don't have an issues with Reaves getting suspended or the length. What he did to Graves when he put his knee on him when he was down was chickenshit cowardice. It's worse than what Wilson did to Panarin, but considering the rap sheet...

Who knows, maybe the blowback from the Wilson stuff just made them re-evaluate how they give out discipline.
oh i think reaves should have got at least the 8 games that kadri got

and wilson should have got the rest of the year

those intentional nothing to do with hockey plays should be punished harshly

oh i think reaves should have got at least the 8 games that kadri got

and wilson should have got the rest of the year

those intentional nothing to do with hockey plays should be punished harshly
No argument from me. What I would say, however, is what Wilson did to Buchnevich (shoving his shoulder, not his head) into the ice didn't bother me. It happens literally every game.

I've been specifically railing about stick play for over a decade.

One play that really made me lose my shit was in Komisarek's first or second year in Toronto. After the play, Sean Avery is skating up the ice behind Komisarek and two-hand chops him right in the calf and Komi goes down in pain. Nobody said a thing, nobody batted an eye, oh that's just hockey boys!

Fuck right off. That shit bothers me.

No argument from me. What I would say, however, is what Wilson did to Buchnevich (shoving his shoulder, not his head) into the ice didn't bother me. It happens literally every game.

I've been specifically railing about stick play for over a decade.

One play that really made me lose my shit was in Komisarek's first or second year in Toronto. After the play, Sean Avery is skating up the ice behind Komisarek and two-hand chops him right in the calf and Komi goes down in pain. Nobody said a thing, nobody batted an eye, oh that's just hockey boys!

**** right off. That shit bothers me.
i saw a few people attempt a perezoghin this year
sickening

Disgusting

giphy.gif

i saw a few people attempt a perezoghin this year
sickening
A few years ago: Chara cross checking Gallagher in the throat, right in front of the referee. After the play. No penalty, no nothing.

If Gallagher went down with a Trent McCleary type of injury when his airpipe collapsed, any chance Chara gets a fine or would it have been labeled just another hockey play?

Back