• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2024-25 Regular Season

The Bruins really are pissing me off. While I've begrudgingly admired their 10 year run, I thought their window had run its course, after some serious losses on defence this year and age generally. Won game one against NYI tonight. Can't anyone stop that line?
The Islanders aren't that good, though.

They won against Pittsburgh after Jarry thought doing his best Marc-André "The Choking Dog" Fleury impression was a good idea.

Yeah, both Washington and Pittsburgh seem to have seen better days.... Trotz may get them refocused I hope....I want them to take the Bruins out.

I wouldn't be shocked at all if Bawstun swept the Islanders, to be honest. I don't see them winning more than one game.

So let’s say the boys miraculously pull this off, who would they play should they beat the Jet’s?

I hope his arm is the issue , he isn’t the 6 we have seen last year

Some team will still value him , but Nero will never move him
If the Habs come back to win there will be at least a dozen GMs that still think Weber has value.

I could see Burke in Pittsburgh pushing for him.

If you can get another team to take Weber off our hands, trade for Seth Jones and re-sign him.

They want Guhle, a 1st and a little more? Cool, let's do it.

If you can get another team to take Weber off our hands, trade for Seth Jones and re-sign him.

They want Guhle, a 1st and a little more? Cool, let's do it.
I'm not so sure Jones is worth that. He's inconsistent.

I'm not so sure Jones is worth that. He's inconsistent.

For a signed Jones and lottery protection as mentioned , done deal

I think Philly with York and a ton of prospect and youth capital , can offer more without creating a hole .

Back