• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2024-25 Regular Season

Someone should remind the refs that it's 2021, not 2001. Hooking & holding is supposed to get called.

**** the NHL and their politics.
Connor McDavid did not draw one penalty in the playoffs this year... something is not right.

Connor McDavid did not draw one penalty in the playoffs this year... something is not right.
Not just that. If you look at the top point getters in the league and how little penalties they draw, it's beyond insanity.

The NHL goes out of its' way to let star players get dragged down.

I'm looking for the tweet I saw the other day, but unfortunately it seems to be gone. It showed all of the top point producers in the league and compared how they ranked in terms of penalties drawn / 60 minutes. McDavid was ranked 46th I believe, but everyone else was far down.

This league sure gives the impression that it's run by the stupidest motherfuckers on earth.

Not just that. If you look at the top point getters in the league and how little penalties they draw, it's beyond insanity.

The NHL goes out of its' way to let star players get dragged down.

I'm looking for the tweet I saw the other day, but unfortunately it seems to be gone. It showed all of the top point producers in the league and compared how they ranked in terms of penalties drawn / 60 minutes. McDavid was ranked 46th I believe, but everyone else was far down.

This league sure gives the impression that it's run by the stupidest motherfuckers on earth.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Futhermore, Avs are apparently cutting scouting & player development budget - like Canes & Sabres moving away from on site scouts & towards video/remote scouting...

6 minutes left in the Carolina-Nashville game.

Sure looks like Josi got concussed.

And as I write that, Carolina tied it.

To the general public he is, but he finished 5th in Norris voting last season.

He's like Hampus Lindholm: He plays in complete anonymity on a team nobody outside of his market cares about.

Back