• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2024-25 Regular Season

Yeah, that’s pretty transparent. And ownership is trying to repair reputation for being Mickey Mouse. I guess this is a “big splash.”

What does Pierre now about player development ? Or maybe i should be asking: what does VP of player development do ?
Player development, isn’t that what Joel Bouchard was doing in Laval, or Marty Lapointe ? Isn’t that a coach’s job ?

What does Pierre now about player development ? Or maybe i should be asking: what does VP of player development do ?
Player development, isn’t that what Joel Bouchard was doing in Laval, or Marty Lapointe ? Isn’t that a coach’s job ?
He knows he’s now employed in hockey Ops w a senior management title (not just VP but SVP), and next promo up could be ....Habs GM...😎

What do the Habs know about player development after a decade with Nero

Back