• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2024-25 Regular Season

Awards from tonight...

Hart Trophy - Connor McDavid
Ted Lindsay Award - Connor McDavid
Norris Trophy - Adam Fox
Vezina Trophy - Marc-Andre Fleury
Calder Memorial Trophy - Kirill Kaprizov

Fox winning the Norris is pretty surprising. You usually need to be nominated a couple of times before you win.

Clearly, Ken Campbell's a little out of touch.

The NHL could use people like (whoever the fuck this dork is) to help out since it's a very conservative league.

Bringing up the fact that he has a podcast on Barstool is largely meaningless. People in hockey, for the most part, are enamored with them.

The one thing that should be held against (whoever the fuck this dork is) is: He is an investor and the chief strategy officer of Triller.

If they aren't yet, they're on the verge of being bankrupt. That or they pay their people in coke like they did with Oscar de la Hoya.

Not something I'd want on my CV.

Clearly, Ken Campbell's a little out of touch.

The NHL could use people like (whoever the fuck this dork is) to help out since it's a very conservative league.

Bringing up the fact that he has a podcast on Barstool is largely meaningless. People in hockey, for the most part, are enamored with them.

The one thing that should be held against (whoever the fuck this dork is) is: He is an investor and the chief strategy officer of Triller.

If they aren't yet, they're on the verge of being bankrupt. That or they pay their people in coke like they did with Oscar de la Hoya.

Not something I'd want on my CV.
I love Barstool and Portnoy.

Back