• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2024-25 Regular Season

Clearly, Ken Campbell's a little out of touch.

The NHL could use people like (whoever the fuck this dork is) to help out since it's a very conservative league.

Bringing up the fact that he has a podcast on Barstool is largely meaningless. People in hockey, for the most part, are enamored with them.

The one thing that should be held against (whoever the fuck this dork is) is: He is an investor and the chief strategy officer of Triller.

If they aren't yet, they're on the verge of being bankrupt. That or they pay their people in coke like they did with Oscar de la Hoya.

Not something I'd want on my CV.

Speaking as a cranky old Gen Xer who lives downtown and was regularly woken up last weekend at 3am from them, I say that personal fireworks are the biggest waste of time. Is anyone over 12 years old really really impressed by watching a bunch of lights again for the 50th time?

Speaking as a cranky old Gen Xer who lives downtown and was regularly woken up last weekend at 3am from them, I say that personal fireworks are the biggest waste of time. Is anyone over 12 years old really really impressed by watching a bunch of lights again for the 50th time?
I am...had it linked to music last night and it still had me in awe. Have to admit though, the loud mortar noise is starting to get old, but alas...

It's for the kids. If you don't have any then go bowling.

Back