• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2024-25 Regular Season

I wonder how much I'll end up cursing on McDonough and Sergechev. I can't believe we still have to live with Gainey's blunder.

When Tampa acquired Coleman and Goodrow I thought they vastly overpaid. But they were well worth it it turns out. They chewed up big minutes in the Islanders zone late in the game. When they arrived, they added something that was missing.

Islanders looked like a team that had gone one game further than they should of. Tampa gave them nothing, and they didn't help themselves.

Habs in 6. Usual route.

I wonder how much I'll end of cursing on McDonough and Sergechev. I can't believe we still have to live with Gainey's blunder.

Trading those guys was tough but necessary as it helped solve our issues at centre for decades.
Guys like Scott Gomez and Jonathan Drouin don’t become available all that often.

Trading those guys was tough but necessary as it helped solve our issues at centre for decades.
Guys like Scott Gomez and Jonathan Drouin don’t become available all that often.

giphy.gif

Back