• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2024-25 Regular Season

And Habs PK is on fire. If they can close it out it bodes well
I don't know if the Habs' PK is on fire or if Vegas' PP is choking like the rest of their game. I wouldn't bet money on the Habs shutting down Tampa's powerplay as effectively as they're doing to Vegas.

I don't know if the Habs' PK is on fire or if Vegas' PP is choking like the rest of their game. I wouldn't bet money on the Habs shutting down Tampa's powerplay as effectively as they're doing to Vegas.
Are you incapable of looking at the body of work in its entirety? Previous record for consecutive playoff games without allowing a PP goal was 10. The Habs currently sit at 12 and counting.

What is your deal man?

If that’s the reason behind the hiring...it’s a continuation of a prelude to an off-season of suppressed salaries, which should put Habs in pole position

I think they were 150 mil over budget on their building , every nickel in Liewicki`s pocket helps

Are you incapable of looking at the body of work in its entirety? Previous record for consecutive playoff games without allowing a PP goal was 10. The Habs currently sit at 12 and counting.

What is your deal man?
You've seen the Tampa powerplay, haven't you?

Back