• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2024-25 Regular Season

I like that Cooper replaced Kucherov on the 1st line by Cirelli. It worked well and Point got the 1st goal of the game.

Move Gourde up to 2nd C, and Colton to 3rd C.

Colton played well between Coleman/Goodrow during a small stretch in the regular season.

TyJo still 4th C.

I don’t think any other team could get away with replacing a 1st line winger with a 2nd line C.

What's a library?
I'm the guy that has no cell phone,watches sports highlight shows, and would not know how to access twitter or facebook. I like to carry my reading material around in a plastic bag. A guy was trying to talk to me while stopped at an intersection the other day in a parrellel lane and I rolled down the passenger side window by hand to see what he wanted. He had no idea what I was doing-he never saw it before.

But since I started posting on hockey forums in the 1990s, I consider myself among the pioneers of social media. :)

So to start the season, they couldn't fit either Stamkos or Kucherov under the cap....let alone both

They messed around with the cap, sure, but they drafted the majority of the depth on their team. They deserve credit for it.

Back