• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2024-25 Regular Season

Is it too early to point out, Lafreniere + Kakko have a combined 3 goals and 4 pts in 21 games?

Not ideal production for top 2 picks, just sayin...

Is it too early to point out, Lafreniere + Kakko have a combined 3 goals and 4 pts in 21 games?

Not ideal production for top 2 picks, just sayin...
Kakko is someone that might be worth paying attention to if it continues. He never should have been in the NHL last year. He was absolutely terrible and he clearly wasn't ready. Lafrenière I'm not worried about at all.

Kakko is someone that might be worth paying attention to if it continues. He never should have been in the NHL last year. He was absolutely terrible and he clearly wasn't ready. Lafrenière I'm not worried about at all.

The only issue with AL is how good will he be ?

Historical precedent for Lafrenière's achievements for his age at the Junior levels point to having an absolutely great career.

When you look at Philthydelphia's roster, Ron Hextall's fingerprints are all over it. That would be a very good hire for PIttsburgh.
Except Mario reportedly has mandated no rebuild & Hextall was canned in Philly for going too slow

Back